Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Homemade Toys


Who said one has to spent moola (money) to have fun? I came across this two lovely children having fun with toys that did not even cost their parents a single cent. And I thought let me write about this. And perhaps this will bring me back to my blog that I have been neglecting for months now.

Picture number 1: this little girl is using a metal recycled from a bicycle wheel to play. Isn’t she amazing? She is lovely and she is surely enjoying that toy and is having fun.

 


Picture number 2: this boy is just too amazing! Just look at him. Does he look like a happy kid having fun? He does! And the parents spent zero because the cart he is sitting in was recycled from a water container that was used to collect water at some point.  And his brother is pulling him while he is holding on to make sure he doesn't fall. Amazing!

 


This is what I call innovation and I don’t need to say much. And the photos were taken in the northern part of Namibia of course! Land of the brave… I love you Namibia!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment