Monday, March 3, 2014

What is so passionate about this????????


I have been hesitating to write about this topic for some time now. I mean …. Where does one start when you are writing about a topic such as the abuse and killing of women in Namibia? And why is it called passion killing again? What is so passionate about killing someone, decapitating them, cutting their body in pieces with a panga…. Or leaving an axe in their head!..... Eish – I am already getting cold feet as I write this!!!!!

I can’t even remember how many women and babies were killed last year… months or days ago. I lost count because the killing has turned into a daily basis thing. The last one I remember is about a 2 years old baby that was raped and killed by some crazy man. I mean …. How do you rape a 2 year old baby and expect the baby to live after that. .... mxiuuw!

I am speechless…. Scared and disturbed by such ill behavior activities that I can’t even continue to write about this topic. Perhaps I will cool down for now and continue later.


2 weeks later……. Mhhh – it has been 2 weeks since I started working on this blog draft but just can’t finish. I seriously don’t have courage to write about such a painful topic. Our founding father – comrade Shafaoishuna Nuuyoma said let us bury these evil men alive, while our current president honorable Hifikepunye Pohamba suggested prayers….. I can’t blame them for coming up with such options. Passion killing is just too devastating that one even end up thinking of impossible solutions. And I heard people talking about execution. Execution may sound extreme but we are left with no options! Period!

I have 3 suggestions: 1) Women let us raise our son to be caring men who are responsible and would not kill women over love or what so ever that makes them angry; 2) Men should men up enough to face life after being dumped or whatever is done to them. And take your own life if you can’t face life…. Leave women and babies alone!; 3) Media – stop airing things like Oscar Pretorius trial. We are not interested in hearing his lies. We just want you to air the part that says “Mr. Oscar your guilty!”……. Opuwo…. Finish….. Kapish!

No comments:

Post a Comment